Sales & Loyalty Representative
As a Sales and Loyalty Representative, you will promote and sell our products and services with a focus on customer satisfaction. You will also be responsible for working with our customers to ensure engagement, activation of services and retention of subscriptions with the aim of increasing customer loyalty and minimising attrition.
We offer a competitive commission scheme with regular incentives that run alongside Commercial activity.
- Answering inbound Sales queues to convert to sales and subsequent activations of service subscriptions.
- Outbound calling of provided Sales Leads and Marketing Campaigns to convert to system and subscription sales.
- Using a Live Chat function to promote and obtain sales.
Working through Lead emails to proactively contact and convert to opportunities. Will include Leads identified via digital channels such as Social Media Platforms.
- Answering inbound Loyalty calls to retain existing customers.
- Proactively contacting customer Bill Fails or Low Usage customers to re-engage.
- Achieve and exceed sales & retention targets and KPIs.
- Identify and utilise all opportunities to upsell.
- Providing feedback to Senior Management around barriers to conversion.
- Completing cancellations surveys to provide management with a deeper understanding as to why customers cancel.
- Must be an excellent communicator with the ability to build rapport quickly and easily with customers from all walks of life.
- Active listening skills are essential. Candidate must have very strong soft skills.
We are looking for self-starting, fast-paced outgoing personalities with the ability and confidence to talk to our customers and leads without hesitation.
- Must be a master in needs analysis and objection handling with the ability to turn barriers into opportunities and adapt quickly to verbal cues and buying signals.
- You must be resilient and hardworking - sales and retention roles are not always easy and we are looking for candidates who can overcome rejection quickly, remaining positive and motivated.
- Must work with integrity and empathy with great customer service and the drive for a world class NPS at the forefront of all communication.