Enablement Content Strategist
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “you shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
SimpliSafe has a range of opportunities for like-minded individuals, from our US and UK corporate offices to our warehouses and customer service centers.
Enablement and Knowledge Management at SimpliSafe is changing and our team is at the forefront of this evolution. As our program expands and scales, we need your expertise in content writing and communication. This cross functional role will partner with departments across SimpliSafe to build and scale an enablement and knowledge management program to support and empower both contact center agents and customers. Our list of projects is ambitious and we need your enablement oriented mindset and content writing expertise to help make it happen!
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute content strategy to support new and ongoing initiatives
- Author, edit, revise and publish both internal and customer facing technical, product, process and policy documentation
- Work with subject matter experts and stakeholders across the business to ensure that content is up to date, accurate, aligned with brand messaging and accessible through the most appropriate channel
- Develop communication plans around initiative launchs
- Use data to evaluate content effectiveness and identify opportunities
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years content creation/ writing experience
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally to complete tasks and projects
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and communicate timelines, challenges, and opportunities
- Ability to build strong relationships with SMEs, cross functional partners, and stakeholders
- You’re a storyteller with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and creative problem solving skills
- Comfortable challenging norms and questioning existing processes
- Service Mindset- the customer experience is at the center of everything we do
What we’d love to see (but isn’t required)
- Experience with a content management system or enablement platform
If based in VA, must be eligible for certification as an electronic security employee, which requires submitting your fingerprints to the Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS) for use in conducting a national criminal records search and a Virginia criminal history search and final certification approval from DCJS.