Sr. Customer Experience Analyst
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “you shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
SimpliSafe has a range of opportunities for like-minded individuals, from our US and UK corporate offices to our warehouses and customer service centers.
Do you enjoy solving problems with data and teamwork to deliver great experiences for customers and contact center agents? Identifying and visualizing trends to make things run easier and smoother? Then you might be interested in joining our team!
SimpliSafe is looking for a Senior Customer Experience (“CX”) Analyst who will be an integral member of the CE team and support our goal of delivering world class service. In this role you will be instrumental in transforming contact center raw data into meaningful insights and actionable recommendations, developing initiatives that contribute directly to our rapid growth & improve the efficacy of the CX Team. In this highly visible role you will interact with cross functional groups and leadership.
What You’ll Do
- Organize and mine large datasets from disparate sources to find optimization opportunities across the SimpliSafe contact center
- Lead analytics efforts and drive creation of standardized metrics, reports, executive dashboards and delivery methods to regional teams
- Create custom, targeted reports and dashboards that are easily consumable and deliver insights into the current health of the business and opportunities for future growth ● Partner with internal data resources to ensure data integrity and availability to support analytical requirements
- Closely collaborate with the CX team to initiate, oversee and manage major systems projects involving numerous other teams, to improve customer experiences as well as agent effectiveness and productivity
- Stay abreast of market and industry developments and incorporate applicable trends into reporting suite and insights
- Inspire and elevate those around you with your humility and deep intellectual curiosity ● Conduct special research projects as needed
What You’ll Need
- Experience supporting contact center reporting, including at least 4 years of relevant work experience in management consulting or similar analytical role
- You’ll be creating and improving an agenda to solve puzzles, so come ready with the curiosity to dig deep in the contact center industry, using your experience and new user interviews to drive insights for key KPIs
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate statistical output in a manner that is engaging, understandable, and influential
- Experience with quantitative research methodologies (survey design, discrete choice, sampling, analysis)
- Strong technical skills, including experience with query and data visualization tools. SQL and Excel are core requirements, with experience in Tableau or programming languages (Python, R, etc) a plus.
- Ability to prioritize your workload to handle multiple projects with intentional stakeholder management
If based in VA, must be eligible for certification as an electronic security employee, which requires submitting your fingerprints to the Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS) for use in conducting a national criminal records search and a Virginia criminal history search and final certification approval from DCJS.