Sr. Manager, CRM Marketing
SimpliSafe is seeking an experienced marketer and brand builder to join our growing team in Customer Marketing and Loyalty. Our goal is to create an unparalleled customer experience, and we’re looking for a Senior Manager of CRM Marketing to propel our work forward. You will develop strategies for increasing customer loyalty and engagement with our brand, helping to maximize customer retention and lifetime value.
What you’ll do:
You will lead our small but mighty CRM Marketing team, with the following main responsibilities:
- Define our vision, strategy, and roadmap for improving customer education, engagement and usage, delivering upon our ambitious goals for NPS and attrition
- Leverage insights across the customer journey to develop motivating briefs for persuasive email communications with our customers
- Advance development of personalized, behavioral-based CRM marketing by identifying opportunities to tailor messaging along the customer journey
- Partner cross functionally to deliver rich digital experiences, leveraging SimpliSafe-generated and user-generated content to drive customer engagement and nurture loyalty
- Translate insights into hypotheses to inform our testing roadmaps as we seek to continually improve our CRM marketing efforts
- Manage and coach growing team of marketers, upskilling team’s capabilities
- Prioritize customer marketing initiatives within our team and influencing across the organization when external resourcing is required
- Serve as an ambassador of our brand, ensuring our assets are on-brand and in-line with overall brand strategy
What you’ll need:
- At least 10 years of experience in marketing across channels and ideally marketing to customers. Previous experience with email marketing, ideally in Braze, is a plus
- Strong advocacy and empathy for the customer, focused on uncovering insights to translate into effective marketing
- Ability to align and influence effectively across the organization, given the cross-functional nature of the role
- Experience managing and motivating creative agencies
- A sharp eye for evaluating marketing creative and a passion for testing and optimizing communications
- Excellent communication, skilled at presenting to large and executive audiences
- Strong organizational skills to support juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong background in running email experiments and familiarity with statistical concepts around experimental design and analysis; basic understanding of HTML code a plus
- BA/BS degree, Master’s degree (or equivalent) a plus
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “You shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
At SimpliSafe, we place an emphasis on a ‘no-ego’, collaborative culture. From the top down, we all work together to solve the difficult challenges within the home security and IoT industry. Like our products, we are constantly evolving to provide the best employment experience possible. If SimpliSafe sounds like a company you’d enjoy working for, we’d love to hear from you!