SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “you shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
We are seeking a motivated, process-driven, consultative recruiter based in our Taunton, MA warehouse facility that will help to fuel our continued growth by bringing new SimpliSafers to our Fulfillment team. If you are eager to join a mission-driven company where your work matters that allows you to use your creativity and entrepreneurial spirit to create your own success, then we are looking for you. In this position, you will partner with our Fulfillment leadership team, source and assess potential hires and manage and optimize the full-cycle recruitment process. If you have a passion for connecting with people and spotting their talents, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Do:
- Develop sourcing strategies, plans, and pipeline to consistently deliver qualified candidates for all positions in our Fulfillment organization ranging from Warehouse Associates to Managers
- Actively source and manage warehouse leads via inbound and outbound calls, e-mail, social media, resume and other internet databases, and associate referrals.
- Ensure a world-class candidate experience for candidates engaged in our recruiting process
- Present the SimpliSafe employee value proposition and discuss the details of available warehouse opportunities.
- Manage candidates in our applicant tracking system (we use Greenhouse)
- Document and analyze data to continuously optimize the effectiveness of recruiting resources and sourcing strategies
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in the organization
- Other duties as assigned
What You’ll Bring:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and enthusiastic personality
- At least 2 years of prior work experience in in a customer facing environment where you were responsible for making decisions, or in a role where you managed or hired warehouse workers.
- Experience interviewing and hiring highly preferred.
- Knowledge of warehouse distribution industry and/or prior warehouse recruiting experience is a plus.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Flexibility & ability to overcome objections
- High energy to keep up in a fast-paced, lively & encouraging atmosphere
- Ability to catch on quickly and "hit the ground running"
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What Values You’ll Share:
- Customer Obsessed - Building deep empathy for customers and developing strong, long-term relationships with them.
- Aim High - Always challenging oneself and others to raise the bar.
- No Ego - “no job too small” attitude, and open, inclusive and humble style.
- One Team - highly collaborative approach to achieving success.
- Lift As We Climb - A track record of investing in developing others and helping others succeed.
- Lean & Nimble - working with agility and efficiency to experiment in an often-ambiguous environment.