Sr. Marketing Strategy Associate
SimpliSafe is seeking a marketing strategist who is highly motivated to build customer-centric growth strategies and collaborate with a dynamic marketing organization. In this role, you will support the head of Marketing Strategy by driving marketing operations and building cohesive business recommendations.
You need to be proactive and self-motivated, driven to deliver top-notch work and results. You should enjoy collaborating with others to build solutions, support execution, and monitor results. You are an intellectually curious individual – who deeply enjoys learning and solving complex problems – who brings a sense of humility to your work.
What You’ll Do:
- Transform data into meaningful insights and recommendations that answer strategic questions through a compelling narrative
- Collaborate with teams across marketing – including ecommerce, retail, media etc. – and the broader organization
- Drive strategic planning by helping own our annual planning process and collaborating with our Transformation Office on corporate goals and long-range planning
- Develop go-to-market strategies for various distribution channels
- Support marketing operations, including prepping for management meetings, driving cross-functional projects, tracking performance against strategic goals
- Build presentations and present them to senior leadership, inclusive of Chief Growth Officer and Marketing Leadership Team
- BA/BS degree
- At least 4-6 years of relevant work experience in management consulting or a similar analytical role; work focused in marketing / growth strategy a plus
- Strong communication skills; evident by ability to influence strategic decisions through compelling story-telling and analysis-based recommendations
- Experience with quantitative analysis, including but not limited to financial modeling, business case building, pulling insights from quantitative surveys etc.
- Expert in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “You shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
At SimpliSafe, we place an emphasis on a ‘no-ego’, collaborative culture. From the top down, we all work together to solve the difficult challenges within the home security and IoT industry. Like our products, we are constantly evolving to provide the best employment experience possible. If SimpliSafe sounds like a company you’d enjoy working for, we’d love to hear from you!