Customer Support Supervisor
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “you shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
SimpliSafe has a range of opportunities for like-minded individuals, from our US and UK corporate offices to our warehouses and customer experience centers.
SimpliSafe is seeking Supervisors who are passionate about our people, our products, and our processes. You will be responsible for managing productivity, performance metrics, efficiency, and the customer experience for a team of contact center agents. The ideal candidate must be resilient, willing to take strategic risks, and seek continuous learning! If you are a strong leader who enjoys coaching a team, setting expectations to drive success, and building meaningful working relationships- this is the career for you!
What You’ll Do
- Establish team initiatives that support SimpliSafe’s mission and goals
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Build positive working relationships with team members and cross-departmental partners
- Take escalated calls to ensure exception customer satisfaction
- Uphold standards and expectations through SimpliSafe processes
- Prepare and submit performance reviews
- Communicate information from management to employees and ensure team member obstacles are elevated
- Foster your employees in personal development and career progression
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years of proven performance/leadership success in a Contact Center role
- Good understanding of management practices & techniques
- Excellent leadership & interpersonal skills
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
Must be eligible for certification as an electronic security employee, which requires submitting your fingerprints to the Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS) for use in conducting a national criminal records search and a Virginia criminal history search and final certification approval from DCJS.
- UNLIMITED Paid Time Off (PTO)
- HYBRID work environment (mostly from home)
- FREE home security system and monitoring
- FREE snacks and beverages when on-site
- BONUS eligible
- All necessary work technology provided by the company
- Tuition reimbursement
- Optional pet insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Likewise, we are committed to full support of qualified individuals in hiring and employment. In keeping with this commitment, we will work with qualified individuals with disabilities to assess whether a reasonable accommodation may be provided to perform the essential functions of their role, absent undue hardship. If a reasonable accommodation may be needed to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of a position, or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.