Dir, Inside Sales
What you’ll need:
- Experience leading Telesales organizations through rapid growth with an understanding of the importance of operational excellence
- Ability to mobilize and engage cross-functional teams to develop & implement innovative solutions and solve important problems
- Proven ability to create and communicate a compelling vision that inspires an organization to deliver incredible results
- Strong people leadership with a proven history of hiring, managing and developing high performing teams
- Ability to navigate and influence across multiple stakeholders and levels of the organization to get things done
- Demonstrated experience developing clear, compelling business cases to support prioritization of work; willing and able to make tough decisions and trade-offs when necessary
- Experience working with distributed teams and outsource partners a must; experience working in a highly seasonal business is a plus
Responsibilities: Accountable for new customer growth through our Telesales channels, ensuring the right strategy, operating plans, and investments are in place to deliver stellar experiences and achieve our 1- and 3-year growth targets with favorable unit economics
Success measures: Your team will be measured by the successful scaling of sales strategies for new customer growth, as measured by Conversion, Buy-Service, and Pre-Activation Rates, plus AOV and traditional operational metrics like Service Level and Cost-per-Order. We are looking for a leader to define and create what can be versus expanding or recreating what already exists.
What Values You’ll Share:
- Customer Obsessed - Building deep empathy for customers and developing strong, long-term relationships with them.
- Aim High - Always challenging oneself and others to raise the bar.
- No Ego - “no job too small” attitude, and open, inclusive and humble style.
- One Team - highly collaborative approach to achieving success.
- Lift As We Climb - A track record of investing in developing others and helping others succeed.
- Lean & Nimble - working with agility and efficiency to experiment in an often-ambiguous environment.
Success will also be measured in how the work gets done. The Telesales leader will need to consistently model our core values in all aspects of his/her work and ensure the team also reflects the same.This will be true both for customer treatment as well as employee and partner interactions.
- Customer Obsessed
- Aim High
- Lift as We Climb
- No Ego
- One Team
- Lean and Nimble
If based in VA, must be eligible for certification as an electronic security employee, which requires submitting your fingerprints to the Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS) for use in conducting a national criminal records search and a Virginia criminal history search and final certification approval from DCJS.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Likewise, we are committed to full support of qualified individuals in hiring and employment. In keeping with this commitment, we will work with qualified individuals with disabilities to assess whether a reasonable accommodation may be provided to perform the essential functions of their role, absent undue hardship. If a reasonable accommodation may be needed to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of a position, or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com.