Sr. Insights Analyst-Voice of Customer
We’re a high-tech home security company that’s passionate about protecting the life you’ve built and our mission of keeping Every Home Secure. And we’ve created a culture here that cares just as deeply about the career you’re building. Ours is a no ego culture of collaboration and innovation where those seeking their next challenge can find big opportunities and make a huge impact on the lives of all those who we protect. We don’t just want you to work here. We want you to grow and thrive here.
We’re embracing a hybrid work model that enables our teams to split their time between office and home. Hybrid for us means we expect our teams to come together in our state-of-the-art office on two core days, typically Tuesday and Wednesday, working together in person and choose where they work for the remainder of the week. We all benefit from flexibility and get to use the best of both worlds to get our work done.
Why are we hiring?
Well, we’re growing and thriving. So, we need smart, talented, and humble people who share our values to join us as we disrupt the home security space and relentlessly pursue our mission of keeping Every Home Secure.
What You'll Do
At SimpliSafe, we are customer obsessed. We are looking for a curious, enthusiastic insights professional to join our growing Customer Experience team, in order to support our organizations’ hunger for information about our customers! This role will work directly with the Senior Customer Experience Insights Manager to develop insights that enrich our subscriber engagement strategy. You will be responsible for managing our newly developed (and continuing to evolve) Voice of Customer program with high visibility throughout SimpliSafe. You will use these tools to unearth trends and corroborate survey based feedback (quant and qual) with operational information in support of leadership across our Product, Customer Service Center (voice & digital), Customer Experience teams and more. We are looking for insights professionals who can be a champion of our VoC program and help us continue to evolve it as a tool to help embed insights throughout SimpliSafe, produce actionable and timely insights, and ultimately close the loop with our customers to improve experiences.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Own the operations and management of our Voice of Customer survey program, including sample management, design and execution of monthly ‘hot topics’, data integrations to enable closed loop feedback, and monthly trend reporting
- Help embed VoC insights throughout SimpliSafe, including developing interactive Qualtrics dashboards, documenting and evangelizing trends and customer insights, and engaging with stakeholders cross-functionally
- Create monthly trend reporting and be responsible for monthly VoC KPI reporting for the business. Engage with multiple surveys from different customer touchpoints to provide insights into emerging pain points, trends, and areas of concern
- Think holistically by looking across customer journey touchpoints to develop insights that reflect what is happening across the entire customer experience. Engage with multiple teams to be aware of operational issues, upcoming initiatives, and work in flight across CX to make connections with VoC insights that are timely and actionable for stakeholders
- Separate the signal from the noise - help the business understand what customer feedback really matters, what will be most impactful to improving the customer experience, and how it should prioritize accordingly
- Understand and help develop our customer journey map, from initial purchase through cancellation and everything in between. Support deep dive research into customer journey phases to continue to evolve our understanding of subscriber experiences, pain points, and opportunities to improve
- Contribute to company wide goal achievement of NPS scores for key customer touchpoints
- Work collaboratively with other SimpliSafe researchers to share research insights and identify opportunities for cross-functional research
- Document and socialize customers insights across the company to ensure common understanding and help reinforce a culture of customer-centricity
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years of market research and insights experience
- Experience designing & programming surveys (you will use Qualtrics at SimpliSafe), as well as managing sampling and ensuring data quality in quantitative research
- Strong analytical skills to translate data points into insights, and communication skills to help socialize insights and craft into an actionable, compelling story
- Ability to work autonomously with guidance from a manager. Demonstrated ownership of research processes and execution according to defined objectives, business questions, methodology, and deliverables
- Familiarity with customer experience tracking research (e.g., NPS, customer journey mapping, etc.). Additional experience with other types of consumer research desired, such as segmentation, max diff, concept testing
- A desire to help improve research processes and optimize how we engage with our customers for research purposes. Forward thinking mindset to continuously improve our VoC program in both quality of insights and actionability of results as SimpliSafe matures as an organization
- Comfortable presenting insights to small teams, willingness to step outside of comfort zones and improve insight embedding and presentation skills with support from a manager
- Thinking creatively and critically on how to use research to achieve goals, and how robust research must be to make critical decisions in a timely manner
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally in a team environment
What Values You’ll Share
- Customer Obsessed - Building deep empathy for our customers, putting them at the core of our work, and developing strong, long-term relationships with them.
- Aim High - Always challenging ourselves and others to raise the bar.
- No Ego - Maintaining a “no job too small” attitude, and an open, inclusive and humble style.
- One Team - Taking a highly collaborative approach to achieving success.
- Lift As We Climb - Investing in developing others and helping others around us succeed.
- Lean & Nimble - Working with agility and efficiency to experiment in an often ambiguous environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Likewise, we are committed to full support of qualified individuals in hiring and employment. In keeping with this commitment, we will work with qualified individuals with disabilities to assess whether a reasonable accommodation may be provided to perform the essential functions of their role, absent undue hardship. If a reasonable accommodation may be needed to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of a position, or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com.