We’re a high-tech home security company that’s passionate about protecting the life you’ve built and our mission of keeping Every Home Secure. And we’ve created a culture here that cares just as deeply about the career you’re building. Ours is a no ego culture of collaboration and innovation where those seeking their next challenge can find big opportunities and make a huge impact on the lives of all those who we protect. We don’t just want you to work here. We want you to grow and thrive here.
Why are we hiring?
Well, we’re growing and thriving. So, we need smart, talented, and humble people who share our values to join us as we disrupt the home security space and relentlessly pursue our mission of keeping Every Home Secure.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to and execute on a multi-year Customer Loyalty strategy, in partnership with the leadership team, including achievement of short-term and long-term strategic objectives
- Develop and invest in cross functional relationships to accomplish goals and find creative solutions to complex problems through analysis, empathy, experimentation, and bold and thoughtful ideas
- Support your team’s ongoing mastery of their craft through sales skills development and coaching that translates to consistent goal/metric achievement
- Build & support a high-performing, highly engaged team by creating a positive and inclusive culture where employees can do their best work, providing effective coaching and development, and demonstrating exceptional change management and strategic execution
What You’ll Bring
- 2+ years of sales management experience; indirectly or directly leading sales teams in an inbound/outbound customer-facing environment
- Proven success with identifying top candidates and building high-performing sales/retention teams
- Strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills with a deep understanding of sales levers, metrics, performance standards and sales methodology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both within your team and interdepartmentally
- A growth mindset, comfortable with ambiguity, and eager to learn, test, and improve
Must be eligible for certification as an electronic security employee, which requires submitting your fingerprints to the Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS) for use in conducting a national criminal records search and a Virginia criminal history search and final certification approval from DCJS.
What Values You’ll Share
- Customer Obsessed - Building deep empathy for our customers, putting them at the core of our work, and developing strong, long-term relationships with them.
- Aim High - Always challenging ourselves and others to raise the bar.
- No Ego - Maintaining a “no job too small” attitude, and an open, inclusive and humble style.
- One Team - Taking a highly collaborative approach to achieving success.
- Lift As We Climb - Investing in developing others and helping others around us succeed.
- Lean & Nimble - Working with agility and efficiency to experiment in an often ambiguous environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Likewise, we are committed to full support of qualified individuals in hiring and employment. In keeping with this commitment, we will work with qualified individuals with disabilities to assess whether a reasonable accommodation may be provided to perform the essential functions of their role, absent undue hardship. If a reasonable accommodation may be needed to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of a position, or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com.