We’re a high-tech home security company that’s passionate about protecting the life you’ve built and our mission of keeping Every Home Secure. And we’ve created a culture here that cares just as deeply about the career you’re building. Ours is a no ego culture of collaboration and innovation where those seeking their next challenge can find big opportunities and make a huge impact on the lives of all those who we protect. We don’t just want you to work here. We want you to grow and thrive here.
We’re embracing a hybrid work model that enables our teams to split their time between office and home. Hybrid for us means we expect our teams to come together in our state-of-the-art office on two core days, typically Tuesday and Wednesday, working together in person and choose where they work for the remainder of the week. We all benefit from flexibility and get to use the best of both worlds to get our work done.
Why are we hiring?
Well, we’re growing and thriving. So, we need smart, talented, and humble people who share our values to join us as we disrupt the home security space and relentlessly pursue our mission of keeping Every Home Secure.
What You’ll Do
SimpliSafe is looking for an incredibly bright and self-motivated individual to manage search campaigns. This is a hands-on role for someone who wants to directly impact the top line of a high-growth consumer tech business and make a positive impact on people’s lives.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for structuring and optimizing brand and non-brand paid search campaigns as well as shopping campaigns across Google and Microsoft search engines. You will be given responsibility over a large media spend right out of the gate and have autonomy to make strategic decisions that directly impact the business. You’ll help us learn by working with the creative team to test new messaging constantly and help us find new opportunities for growth. This entry-level opportunity is unique in that you will be given immediate responsibility that will allow you to make an impact on the business from day one and will provide you with significant growth opportunities.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for driving performance within Google and Microsoft Ads; across campaigns such as brand search, non-brand search, shopping ads, and display & video offerings
- Own day to day campaign management, including keyword optimizations, bidding adjustments, and audience targeting strategies
- Analyze and report on market wide search demand and competitive trends
- Report on weekly pacing, conversions, and overall campaign performance
- Collaborate with vendors and conduct industry research in order to develop a strong POV on industry trends, upcoming beta opportunities, and platform best practices
- Work closely with internal creative and eCommerce teams to execute A/B testing and provide copy, keyword, and landing page related insights
- Support Search Manager in developing a holistic strategy to drive customer acquisition
What You’ll Bring
- Strong analytical ability and comfort with data
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- No ego, humble attitude, and endless curiosity
- Ability to think critically about the business and a ‘never satisfied’ mindset
- Proficiency in Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel
- Completion of an undergraduate bachelor’s degree; preferably in mathematics, economics or data analytics
- 1-3 years of SEM experience across Google and Bing is desired
What Values You’ll Share
- Customer Obsessed - Building deep empathy for our customers, putting them at the core of our work, and developing strong, long-term relationships with them.
- Aim High - Always challenging ourselves and others to raise the bar.
- No Ego - Maintaining a “no job too small” attitude, and an open, inclusive and humble style.
- One Team - Taking a highly collaborative approach to achieving success.
- Lift As We Climb - Investing in developing others and helping others around us succeed.
- Lean & Nimble - Working with agility and efficiency to experiment in an often ambiguous environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Likewise, we are committed to full support of qualified individuals in hiring and employment. In keeping with this commitment, we will work with qualified individuals with disabilities to assess whether a reasonable accommodation may be provided to perform the essential functions of their role, absent undue hardship. If a reasonable accommodation may be needed to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of a position, or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.