Sr. Manager, Growth Strategy
We’re a high-tech home security company that’s passionate about protecting the life you’ve built and our mission of keeping Every Home Secure. And we’ve created a culture here that cares just as deeply about the career you’re building. Ours is a no ego culture of collaboration and innovation where those seeking their next challenge can find big opportunities and make a huge impact on the lives of all those who we protect. We don’t just want you to work here. We want you to grow and thrive here.
We’re embracing a hybrid work model that enables our teams to split their time between office and home. Hybrid for us means we expect our teams to come together in our state-of-the-art office on two core days, typically Tuesday and Wednesday, working together in person and choose where they work for the remainder of the week. We all benefit from flexibility and get to use the best of both worlds to get our work done.
Why are we hiring?
Well, we’re growing and thriving. So, we need smart, talented, and humble people who share our values to join us as we disrupt the home security space and relentlessly pursue our mission of keeping Every Home Secure.
What You'll Do
SimpliSafe has ambitious growth plans and needs help prioritizing, planning and tackling our opportunities. SimpliSafe is the right place for you if you are proactive, hungry, and able to work both independently and collaboratively.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Write compelling business cases for top priority decisions; Present recommendations to c-suite
- Spearhead cross functional teams to launch and manage new high priority growth initiatives
- Dive deep into results of initiatives to identify new opportunities and optimizations
- Inspire and elevate those around you with your humility and deep curiosity
- Willingness to work on multiple projects at once, sometimes as an individual contributor and sometimes managing cross functional working groups
What You'll Bring
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred
- At least 4 years of pre-MBA strategy consulting experience at a top tier firm OR 2 years of post-MBA experience
- Experience operating at the case team leader / engagement manager level or demonstrated ability to
- Must be both a doer and a thinker. We are a fast-paced, creative environment. Everyone rolls up their sleeves
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate statistical output in a manner that is engaging, understandable, and influential
What Values You’ll Share
- Customer Obsessed - Building deep empathy for our customers, putting them at the core of our work, and developing strong, long-term relationships with them.
- Aim High - Always challenging ourselves and others to raise the bar.
- No Ego - Maintaining a “no job too small” attitude, and an open, inclusive and humble style.
- One Team - Taking a highly collaborative approach to achieving success.
- Lift As We Climb - Investing in developing others and helping others around us succeed.
- Lean & Nimble - Working with agility and efficiency to experiment in an often ambiguous environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Likewise, we are committed to full support of qualified individuals in hiring and employment. In keeping with this commitment, we will work with qualified individuals with disabilities to assess whether a reasonable accommodation may be provided to perform the essential functions of their role, absent undue hardship. If a reasonable accommodation may be needed to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of a position, or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.