We’re a high-tech home security company that’s passionate about protecting the life you’ve built and our mission of keeping Every Home Secure. And we’ve created a culture here that cares just as deeply about the career you’re building. Ours is a no-ego culture of collaboration and innovation where those seeking their next challenge can find big opportunities and make a huge impact on the lives of all those who we protect. We don’t just want you to work here. We want you to grow and thrive here.
We are partnering with a local Indian firm called Kaamwork to build out an Engineering presence in India.
Why are we hiring?
Well, we’re growing and thriving. So, we need smart, talented, and humble people who share our values to join us as we relentlessly pursue our goal of ensuring everyone feels safe in their own home.
What You'll Do:
- Design and implement native mobile applications that millions of users utilize to interact with our award winning wireless/IoT solution.
- Help guide the direction of the code base.
- Partner with cross functional teams such as Product Management, Design/UX, and QA to develop clean elegant code using the latest technologies.
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of experience developing and publishing consumer facing iOS applications
- Experience developing in Swift (Obj-C experience is desirable)
- Familiarity with MVVM architecture and developing testable code
- Experience developing complex interfaces programmatically using auto layout (SwiftUI experience a plus)
- Bluetooth experience a plus
- Eagerness to learn, teach and discuss through the code review process
- Ability to interact with Design/UX and articulate technical concepts
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as, collaborate with a diverse team.
- Familiarity with git or similar version control systems
- Open to expanding your repertoire of skills