We’re a high-tech home security company that’s passionate about protecting the life you’ve built and our mission of keeping Every Home Secure. And we’ve created a culture here that cares just as deeply about the career you’re building. Ours is a no ego culture of collaboration and innovation where those seeking their next challenge can find big opportunities and make a huge impact on the lives of all those who we protect. We don’t just want you to work here. We want you to grow and thrive here.
We are partnering with a local India firm called Kaamwork to build out an Engineering presence in India.
Why are we hiring?
Well, we’re growing and thriving. So, we need smart, talented, and humble people who share our values to join us as we relentlessly pursue our goal of ensuring everyone feels safe in their own home.
In this role, you will be joining the team as a Senior Software Engineer (L5)
- Design, implement and maintain the front end and APIs that drive our Customer Experience Platform:
- Security System Management
- Customer Account Management
- Camera Diagnostics
- And more!
What You'll Bring:
- A strong desire to learn and explore new technologies
- Experience using Node.js and/or PHP or similar
- Experience using AWS
- Experience with Angular, React, or similar frameworks
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement web applications and/or services
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment
- Strong knowledge of SQL or other relational databases
- A team player, but also comfortable working independently
- Familiar with agile concepts and microservices architecture
- Love building new things, but realize that maintenance is half the battle
What Values You’ll Share:
- Customer Obsessed - Building deep empathy for customers and developing strong, long-term relationships with them.
- Aim High - Always challenging oneself and others to raise the bar.
- No Ego - “no job too small” attitude, and open, inclusive and humble style.
- One Team - highly collaborative approach to achieving success.
- Lift As We Climb - A track record of investing in developing others and helping others succeed.
- Lean & Nimble - working with agility and efficiency to experiment in an often-ambiguous environment.