Are you fascinated with aligning business processes and NetSuite? Do you love process improvement and automation? Are you excited about joining a fast-growing PE-backed company to help automate ERP processes that impact internal teams? Do you love cross-functional collaboration?
If the above sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
The NetSuite Admin, Business Systems reports to the NetSuite Product Owner and fills a key role on the Financial Systems team at SimpliSafe. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in managing, customizing, and optimizing NetSuite ERP systems, ensuring its smooth operation, and providing ongoing support to end-users. As a NetSuite ERP Administrator, you will play a crucial role in configuring, maintaining, and improving our NetSuite environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Administer the NetSuite platform.
- Providing front-line support with regard to all aspects of NetSuite and data maintenance.
- Developing, documenting, and following formal policies, procedures, and protocols for changes, customization, standards, usage, etc.
- Assisting in the data import process and migration.
- Collaborating with different departments and business disciplines for coordination.
- Responsible for delivering relevant reports and KPIs to users.
- Proficient in configuring and customizing NetSuite to align with business requirements.
- Ensuring the maintenance of NetSuite updates.
- Demonstrating strong problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- A solid understanding of business processes in NetSuite such as (Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report and Integrations with third party applications) together with core Finance and Supply Chain modules within NetSuite domain
- Possesses a strong understanding and knowledge on NetSuite Software system architecture, roles and permissions, Basic Accounting, Suite Analytics, SuiteFlow and Suite Builder
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration, or related field
- 3 - 5 years of experience working with NetSuite and certification in NetSuite Administration
- Knowledge of system development life cycle (SDLC) and agile methodologies.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Proven ability working independently with minimal guidance
- Familiarity with industry-standard tools (e.g., Jira, Confluence) is a plus
- Accounting, Inventory, and Fulfillment knowledge a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills