Contact Center Quality Assurance Team Leader
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “you shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
SimpliSafe has a range of opportunities for like-minded individuals, from our US and UK corporate offices to our warehouses and customer service centers.
Are you customer obsessed? Do you want to drive the vehicle that measures the quality and consistency of our support service delivery? Our goal is to exceed our customer expectations and foster best in class contact centers; we are looking for a Quality Assurance Team Leader to partner with us to get there. This role will be responsible for managing a team dedicated to quality review and oversight within our in house and partner contact centers. Your work will lead to capturing customer insights, identifying trends, service issues and training/coaching opportunities to improve agent performance and productivity in our Richmond, VA location.
What You'll Do:
- Recruit, onboard and train QA Analysts
- Manage QA Analysts scorecard
- Provide leadership and focus to a team of quality assurance analysts
- Analyze team and QA processes to ensure effective delivery of the program and develop/implement improvements to meet specific goals
- Facilitate the calibration meetings and ensure a closed loop feedback process is maintained for continuous improvement
- Deliver regular reporting to senior management regarding issues, trends, areas of opportunity, etc.
- Own and maintain schedules and assignments (forecast + day-to-day) for quality assurance analysts to ensure program goals are achieved
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams to collect input to existing and new QA processes
- Lead the product feedback loop both within the innovation lab environment and normal operations
- Partner with the training team to ensure compliance with all LMS content to improve overall performance
What You'll Need:
- At least 3 years in a supervisory role within a high-volume contact center, in a QA role a plus
- Track record of developing team skills with proven success in coaching for results
- Ability to analyze data and produce consumable reports/decks
- Desire to achieve an amazing CX through measurable results in CSAT/NPS
- Technical proficiency in G Suite and call center programs (i.e. QA platforms, speech analytics, etc.)
Must be eligible for certification as an electronic security employee, which requires submitting your fingerprints to the Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS) for use in conducting a national criminal records search and a Virginia criminal history search and final certification approval from DCJS.