Sr. Marketing Strategy Associate
- Transform data into meaningful insights and recommendations to answer key strategic questions
- Develop go-to-market strategies for various channels
- Drive strategic planning by helping own our annual planning process and collaborating with Corporate Strategy on long-range planning
- Work across aspects of marketing, including ecommerce, retail, media etc.
- Support marketing operations, including prepping for management meetings and drive cross-functional projects where applicable
- Present to senior leadership, and build presentations for the executive team
- Build and own our departmental budget
- BA/BS degree
- At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience in management consulting or a similar analytical role
- Strong communication skills; evident by ability to influence strategic decisions through compelling story-telling and analysis-based recommendations
- Experience with quantitative analysis, including but not limited to financial modeling,
- Business case building, pulling insights from quantitative surveys etc.
- Expert in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “You shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
At SimpliSafe, we place an emphasis on a ‘no-ego’, collaborative culture. From the top down, we all work together to solve the difficult challenges within the home security and IoT industry. Like our products, we are constantly evolving to provide the best employment experience possible. If SimpliSafe sounds like a company you’d enjoy working for, we’d love to hear from you!