Marketing Program Manager
SimpliSafe is seeking an experienced Marketing Program Manager who specializes in planning, managing and executing projects related to marketing campaigns, product launches or other large scale initiatives. In this role, you will take a high-level view of the program, and strategically guide the team to ensure they are all working effectively toward the program’s objective. You will also help define and oversee key areas within the creative operations function. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have experience in influencing different areas of the marketing organization to produce results in a timely manner.
What you’ll do:
- Establish the marketing program management function at SimpliSafe
- Be a key player and program manage our exciting new re-branding, visual ID and campaign across all channels
- Turn the strategist’s vision into an actionable plan
- Identify all the tasks that need to be completed within a marketing campaign/program, and then strategically delegating those tasks to the appropriate team members
- Track program milestones, prioritize the tasks, mitigate risks and connect the dots across the different program stakeholders
- Coordinate program execution across the different marketing teams – helping to ensure consistent and high-quality execution of all marketing deliverables according to the brief and within time and budget
- Drive quarterly planning process across the different marketing groups and consolidate into one view for creative and marketing leadership
- Help define demand prioritization process – what work takes priority
- Identify and document best practices in creative workflow
- Identify creative workflow tech tools to support a streamlined creative workflow process and support the implementation of new asset management system
What you'll need:
- 5-7 years of experience in program management
- Passionate about identifying and implementing new processes
- Demonstrate leadership skills in managing a program team across different areas of the organization
- Eye for the details
- Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple programs and priorities while remaining positive, flexible and open to continuous improvement and growth
- Lead and influence multiple stakeholders and resources in order to drive alignment and execution of marketing programs
- Ability to adapt to changes in priority, understand those implications and can quickly drive to resolutions
- Strong knowledge of Google Suite and program management tools
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and oral)
- Ability to think strategically about how to best execute the work
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “You shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
At SimpliSafe, we place an emphasis on a ‘no-ego’, collaborative culture. From the top down, we all work together to solve the difficult challenges within the home security and IoT industry. Like our products, we are constantly evolving to provide the best employment experience possible. If SimpliSafe sounds like a company you’d enjoy working for, we’d love to hear from you!