We are seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented Pricing, Promotions and Forecasting Analyst who can develop insights and formulate actionable recommendations. In this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute directly to our growth. You will join a small but growing PP&F team and will interact directly with cross functional groups. This is a unique opportunity to be part of building the function in a hyper growth, private equity backed company expanding globally.
What you'll need:
- 2-4 years of experience in Retail/DTC or consumer tech industries
- Strong technical skills, including experience with query and data visualization tools. Microsoft Excel expert
- SQL-basic understanding
- PowerPoint and Google Slides knowledge
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Detail orientated, ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- A self-starter able to work independently and the ability to show judgment and initiative in accomplishment of job duties
Nice to have:
- Business-minded with a marketing lens
- Regression / statistical background (academic)
- Subscription-based business experience
- Experience building / adjusting forecasts
What you'll do:
- Building biz cases for making promo decisions
- Post-mortems of promos
- Maintain analyses repository
- Administrative responsibilities for promos
- Run scenarios using internal model tool, manually building our forecast scenarios based on historical data
- Create outputs for cross-functional teams
- Updating the PPT/other deliverables
- Build & develop biz cases for changing pricing
- Run scenarios on benefits/impacts to margin
- Supporting and/or owning other projects that come up (example: Refer A Friend program)
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “You shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
At SimpliSafe, we place an emphasis on a ‘no-ego’, collaborative culture. From the top down, we all work together to solve the difficult challenges within the home security and IoT industry. Like our products, we are constantly evolving to provide the best employment experience possible. If SimpliSafe sounds like a company you’d enjoy working for, we’d love to hear from you!