Partner Marketing Analyst
- Mine through performance data to find patterns and deliver insights on growth and optimization opportunities
- Design and create dashboards to answer key strategic questions and run point on delivering insights that uncover new opportunities
- Conduct tests and analyze data and present results to senior management
- Own the nitty-gritty: manage the day-to-day to set priorities, drive delivery timelines, and ensure flawless execution of projects
- Work cross-functionally across marketing, sales, operations, and supply chain to enhance partner performance.
- Be a change-agent: Identify opportunities for improvement and have the ability to convey the need for change
- BA/BS degree
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong technical skills, experience with Microsoft Excel required; experience with query platforms (SQL) and data visualization tools (Tableau) a plus
- Endless curiosity. Ability to learn quickly and self-teach
- A no-ego, humble attitude
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “You shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
At SimpliSafe, we place an emphasis on a ‘no-ego’, collaborative culture. From the top down, we all work together to solve the difficult challenges within the home security and IoT industry. Like our products, we are constantly evolving to provide the best employment experience possible. If SimpliSafe sounds like a company you’d enjoy working for, we’d love to hear from you!