iOS Engineer II
SimpliSafe is looking for an iOS Engineer to design and implement native mobile applications that millions of users utilize to interact with our award winning wireless/IoT solution. In this role, you will partner with cross functional teams such as Product Management, Design/UX, and QA to develop clean elegant code using the latest technologies.
What you'll need:
- 2+ years of experience developing and publishing consumer facing iOS applications
- Experience developing in Swift
- Familiarity with MVVM architecture and developing testable code
- Experience developing interfaces programmatically using auto layout
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as, collaborate with a diverse team.
- Familiarity with git or similar version control systems
- Open to expanding your repertoire of skills
Simplisafe is a home security company that is based in Boston, MA which creates and sells self-installed security systems. Our company was founded by Chad and Eleanor Laurans in 2006 when they had several friends whose homes were broken into. Chad and Eleanor started designing Simplisafe products in their own home when they realized there weren’t any solutions available on the market that were geared towards renters. From these humble beginnings, Simplisafe has become a major competitor in the home security market and was recently acquired by private equity firm Hellman & Friedman.
At Simplisafe, we place an emphasis on a ‘no-ego’, collaborative culture. From the top down, we all work together to solve the difficult challenges within the home security and IoT industry. We have recently been named in Built In Boston’s ‘Best Places to Work in 2019’ list and in Wealthfront’s ‘2019 Career Launching Companies’ list. Like our products, we are constantly evolving to provide the best employment experience possible. If Simplisafe sounds like a company you’d enjoy working for, we’d love to hear from you!
BENEFITS & PERKS: