Inventory Control Analyst
SimpliSafe is searching for a highly motivated, result-driven individual to join our warehouse team. The Inventory Control Analyst will assist the Inventory Control Supervisor in maintaining the accuracy and integrity of our inventory while managing our ERP system. This person will be responsible for the detailed analysis of reports and data to make decisions that drive success within the organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform warehouse operative duties if required due to warehouse workload.
- Open and close the warehouse when required.
- Analyse data to make informed inventory decisions, while maintaining accuracy and organisation in the department
- Use reporting to properly move shipped inventory into “Shipped” location to be decremented
- Work with manufacturing and finance departments to ensure stock levels meet forecasted sales
- Audit and report on discrepancies in the sales/shipped reporting
- Work closely with the Supply team on Inbound Shipments, On hand reporting, and researching any discrepancies
- Assist in creating, tracking, and reporting of daily production numbers
- Perform regular cycle counts and spot checks as well as investigate and resolve any discrepancies or operational challenges
- Work with leadership to develop and execute new bin setups, ERP System, physical processes, etc.
- Use our ERP System to accurately document, post transactions, generate and interpret reports
- Troubleshoot functions related to shipping, receiving, production, consumption etc.
What You’ll Need:
- Experience in pick and pack warehouse
- 2+ years of Inventory Management and ERP/WMS experience
- Excel/Google Sheets experience, intermediate or above
- Strong Math, Communication, Critical Thinking and Time Management skills
- Ability to read and interpret data and problem solve with high attention to detail
- Experience with people management
- Forklift experience desirable but not essential.
A Note on COVID-19:
We are committed to the health, safety and protection of all of our employees. Our mission of Every Home Secure has never been more critical. Our warehouse will remain 100% open because we qualify as an essential service, as we are a supply chain that supports the home security and emergency response infrastructure in the UK. Our customers depend on us to stay open, which in turn lessens the burden on emergency responders and other essential service providers.
We are ensuring our Fulfilment Operatives experience a safe and clean working environment by doing the following:
- We are providing protective equipment (PPE): gloves, masks, etc. to keep our workers safe
- We are providing cleaning materials at each individual workstation to use at end of day.
- We are following all UK Government orders and local guidelines that apply to our business and operations
- We have increased the frequency and intensity of cleaning at all of our warehouses including regular sanitisation of door handles, handrails, touch screens, scanners and other frequently touched areas
- We have partnered with a professional cleaning company to clean and disinfect our Centre.