Customer Service Lead
As we are currently undergoing a split in teams within the Call Centre, an opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Lead. The Customer Service Lead will report to the Supervisor of the Out of Hours Team and will play an integral role in ensuring quality, success and a world class NPS when putting our customers first.
- Work closely with the team, motivating/ supporting and coaching them.
- Contributing to 121’s, probation reviews and Team Meetings alongside the
- Supervisor, moving to taking responsibility in these areas as experience develops and feeding back to Supervisor.
- Recruitment - Active involvement in the different areas of the recruitment process as required.
- Manage day-to-day call centre activities, prioritise and make risk/impact assessments within existing processes and procedures towards achieving SLAs and Service Level.
- Assist in the management of the team support channel, take ownership of customer escalations and complaints that cannot be resolved by team members to ensure customer satisfaction and reduce churn.
- Be available to take calls as and when required.
- Prompt investigation, recording and management of problems reported by customers/ CSRs, reporting back to the management team in weekly meetings.
- Assist in the prevention of fraud processes.
- Active involvement in training and development.
- Trust Pilots end to end management/resolution.
- As well as the above, the Lead is expected to work closely with the Supervisor to learn and enhance their skills and experience, The Lead will stay in good communication with their Supervisor at all times.
- We are looking for a member of the team who is ready to take a step up in responsibility. The successful candidate should have a good track record of reliability, efficiency, productivity, willingness to support, and the ability to multitask and prioritise their own workload.
- Essential: An understanding of Tech/Customer Support and Sales and Retentions Processes within a Call Centre environment.
- Must have a strong attention to detail and be able to work efficiently and proactively with minimal supervision.
- The ability to multitask and prioritise workflows effectively
- Must be an excellent communicator.
- Strong analytical skills will be beneficial.