Sr. People Operations/HRIS Analyst
The Sr. People Operations/HRIS Analyst (level 4) plays a crucial role on our People Operations team. Their primary mission is to collect, structure, analyze and report on People team processes/initiatives and data across the organization. With a powerful blend of stellar reporting acumen and sharp analytical skills, they arm the People team with the metrics and insights needed to implement innovative programs that are in the best interest of our employees. The People Operations Analyst will help define best practices for data governance across our People systems - from how we collect data, to how we store it, and most importantly, how we automate for efficient access, reporting and analyses. In addition to data analysis, the Sr. People Operations/HRIS Analyst will play a critical role in system administration for our HRIS platforms, automating our processes, and implementing new modules and functionality for our employees.
This role reports directly to the Manager, People Operations, and partners across the People organization to help inform and drive a variety of strategic initiatives that span from engagement, to talent management, performance management, retention efforts and talent attraction.
Note: This role allows the flexibility of working from home with travel to our headquarters once a month, as needed. Candidates must be willing to work during normal business hours in the Eastern Standard Timezone.
What You'll Do
- Optimize, implement and automate (new) data processes and systems
- Serve as a subject matter expert on our HRIS technologies, data flows, and processes
- Ensure that integrations and data flows are running as expected, automating these where possible
- Responsible for the evaluation and implementation of People systems and platforms (we use Greenhouse, UKG and CultureAmp)
- Help define best practices for data governance across our People systems
- Create and maintain People data tools, reporting and dashboards; produce and deliver standard (monthly, quarterly, and annual) and customized People data reports
- Collaborate with People Partners, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, etc. on projects and initiatives through data analysis; leverage data driven insights to identify areas for operational improvement
- Maintain data integrity by ensuring the accuracy and consistency of input data; audit data and troubleshoot irregularities
- Respond to data requests on an ad hoc basis by gathering, analyzing and reporting relevant data from various sources
- Support the development of presentation materials with relevant data, visuals, and storytelling
What You'll Bring
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in HRIS or HR data analytics experience
- Strong knowledge of and demonstrated ability with optimizing enterprise systems: HRIS, ATS, performance and engagement platforms
- Collaborator with the ability to understand and prioritize the needs of different functions
- Can address high volume of system-related activities in a timely way, while maintaining a high level of quality and internal customer satisfaction
- Expert in MS Excel
- Effective communicator - uses data in an impactful way to tell a story