Being safe should be simple. And it is for more than 3 million people, thanks to SimpliSafe. Over the last decade, we’ve transformed home security from an outdated, intimidating industry to something smart, radically approachable and impeccably engineered. We’ve taken on the entrenched industry giants, and we’re winning. CNET named SimpliSafe their Editors’ Choice. And PC Magazine awarded us both Editors’ Choice and Readers’ Choice.
Even as the fastest-growing security company in the country, we retain our small-company ethos: no-ego, hard-working collaborative teams tackling complex projects head-on. We strive to create an inspiring and innovative workplace in our new customer contact center in Richmond, Virginia.
We believe home should be safe. For everyone. And we have the big ideas and brilliant minds to make it happen. We’re changing how people think of home security, one home at a time. We’re revolutionizing an outdated industry that alienated homeowners with contracts that value profit over protection. And we’re proving that, yes, you can get extraordinary home security at an extraordinarily fair and honest price. For the first time ever, home security really feels like home.
SimpliSafe believes that through a combination of purposeful technology and empathetic human support, we enable customers to not only be safe, but feel safe as well. We are looking to transform the relationship between alarm companies, consumers, and the entire alarm response ecosystem -- and are seeking skilled sales professionals who will tailor our customers' experience and drive loyalty to help us in this transformation.
Looking to develop more skills and take the next step in your career? SimpliSafe is seeking an experienced and motivated sales supervisor, passionate for building strong team(s), driven by our mission to make "Every Home Secure". As a new sales supervisor, you will be responsible for achieving or exceeding a sales quota, key performance indicators and driving a culture of excellence aligned to our company values. If you are customer obsessed and are genuinely excited to provide security solutions that provide peace of mind, we would love to have you join our new sales team in our Richmond, VA Call Center!
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to and execute on a multi-year Direct Sales strategy, in partnership with the leadership team, including achievement of short-term and long-term strategic objectives
- Develop and invest in cross functional relationships to accomplish goals and find creative solutions to complex problems through analysis, empathy, experimentation, and bold and thoughtful ideas
- Support your team’s ongoing mastery of their craft through sales skills development and coaching that translates to consistent goal/metric achievement
- Build & support a high-performing, highly engaged team by creating a positive and inclusive culture where employees can do their best work, providing effective coaching and development, and demonstrating exceptional change management and strategic execution
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years of sales management experience; indirectly or directly leading sales teams in an inbound/outbound customer-facing environment
- Proven success with identifying top candidates and building high-performing sales/retention teams
- Strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills with a deep understanding of sales levers, metrics, performance standards and sales methodology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both within your team and interdepartmentally
- A growth mindset, comfortable with ambiguity, and eager to learn, test, and improve
Must be eligible for certification as an electronic security employee, which requires submitting your fingerprints to the Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS) for use in conducting a national criminal records search and a Virginia criminal history search and final certification approval from DCJS.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Likewise, we are committed to full support of qualified individuals in hiring and employment. In keeping with this commitment, we will work with qualified individuals with disabilities to assess whether a reasonable accommodation may be provided to perform the essential functions of their role, absent undue hardship. If a reasonable accommodation may be needed to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of a position, or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com.