Workforce Operations Platform Manager
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “you shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
SimpliSafe has a range of opportunities for like-minded individuals, from our US and UK corporate offices to our warehouses and customer service centers.
The Workforce Operations Platform Manager is responsible for maintaining and improving SimpliSafe’s agent-facing platforms, such as Genesys PureCloud, NICE, and Kronos. Other responsibilities will include operational, procedural, and data analysis requests to achieve business objectives, improve efficiencies, and deliver exceptional customer experiences.
This role will provide departmental support including, but not limited to;
- Supporting business initiatives by improving and maintaining routing strategies, in-queue messaging, and new media channels
- Preparing and applying IVR messaging updates and prompting changes
- Monitoring IVR use and making recommendations to improve CX and Agent UX
- Working with PureCloud support to troubleshoot system issues and identify opportunities to further leverage the PureCloud Platform
- Maintaining and updating telephony configuration
- Assisting the Workforce Management team with various reporting needs
- Primary ownership of vendor relations for Kronos, Genesys, and NICE platforms
- Coordinating on technology issues and reporting improvements with internal IT/Engineering Teams, as well as vendor support resources
- Assist with prioritization of new functionality and enhancements to workforce and planning platforms, driving changes to improve efficiency and effectiveness of systems
- Provide direction on prioritization and implementation of un-used or new product functionality
- Off-Hours high-severity issue support, as needed
The following are required for this position;
- 5+ years people management experience and vendor management
- Bachelor’s degree in management, MSIS, or similar
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical skills, as well as a well-developed sense of urgency and follow-through
- Ability to handle multiple projects under pressure
- Strong written and oral communication skills that can be demonstrated through the use of email, chat, and all other forms of media channels
- Strong interpersonal skills, presentation/facilitation skills, and ability to work productively with all levels in an organization
- Ability to make sound judgment calls displaying a heightened level of accountability, a sense of responsibility, confidentiality and professionalism
- Work collaboratively within a team and across departments, and maintain a positive attitude
- Display a professional, detail-oriented and proactive approach
- Experience with workforce administration such as Genesys, Kronos, Aspect, or NICE a plus