SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “you shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
SimpliSafe has a range of opportunities for like-minded individuals, from our US and UK corporate offices to our warehouses and customer service centers.
Are you customer obsessed? Do you want to be part of building the framework that curates a positive customer experience through multiple learning approaches? Our goal is to exceed our customer expectations and foster best in class contact centers; we are looking for an experienced Frontline Trainer to partner with us to get there. This role will be responsible for developing, facilitating and monitoring training for new and/or ongoing initiatives & product launches for our inhouse and partner contact centers. Your work will lead to educating frontline agents, expanding skills on SimpliSafe products/services, identifying knowledge gaps, and providing coaching opportunities to improve agent performance and productivity.
What You'll Do
- Facilitate new hire training, upskill training and manage nesting periods for each session type across multiple locations, with flexibility to travel 15% of time
- Partner with Content/QA/LOB teams to develop, deliver & track training content in Virtual and In-Person
- Be responsible for conducting monthly skill-building refreshers, providing feedback to leadership on strengths, opportunities and behavioral trends.
- Monitor and evaluate new & updated training programs to ensure effectiveness
- Use technology to create training efficiencies and track participation and documented knowledge.
- Review monthly trends based on QA identified behaviors/training observations to prepare refresher training as needed and/or recommending areas of improvement in training content
- Participate in bi-weekly call calibrations with leadership and QA team
- Maintain and upkeep of training content library, assessments and other training resources
- Increase competency and productivity of agents through group and individual training sessions
What You'll Need
- 2+ years of experience in Team Lead role
- Excellent Presentation & Facilitation skills
- Ability to partner in team setting, independently and cross functionally
- Experience creating training schedules and materials for multiple lines of business
- Familiarity with content creation and adult learning methodologies
- Ability to communicate effectively with management and other departments
- Proficiency using Google Suite, CRM, LMS
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple training initiatives simultaneously
- Instructional experience in a virtual business setting preferred
- Strong understanding of business goals and extensive knowledge of best practices for the Customer Experience