Sr. Ecommerce Analyst
Who We Are
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
SimpliSafe is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented Sr. Ecommerce Analyst who can transform raw data into meaningful insights and actionable recommendations.
In this role, you’ll develop a keen understanding of customer site behavior, build dashboards and reports, provide ad-hoc analyses and analyze experiments. Your work will identify issues and opportunities with the site experience, help prioritize experiments, create better hypotheses and improve our understanding of experiment results. You need to be proactive, curious, hungry for answers and able to work both independently and collaboratively.
What You'll Need
- 2-5 years experience in ecommerce/digital analytics at an online retailer or digital agency or equivalent experience
- Strong experience writing and tuning SQL queries and knowledge of relational databases
- Experience working with web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Amplitude, etc.)
- Proven ability to perform in-depth analysis, synthesize results, report and present strategies and make recommendations
- Experience analyzing a/b test results and familiarity with statistical concepts around experimental design and analysis preferred
- Strong proficiency with Excel (data manipulation, advanced formulas, modeling)
- Experience with Tableau/Looker or similar data visualization tool preferred