SimpliSafe is a growing home technology company in Boston on a mission to Make Every Home Secure. We operate a fast growing partnership practice working with top-tier organizations like USAA, Farmer’s Insurance, and Dunkin’ Brands to bring award-winning home and business security to folks at a fraction of the cost charged by the traditional alarm industry. We are seeking a Marketing Specialist to join us in disrupting the $13B home security industry.
We’re searching for a tremendously motivated & detail-oriented person to join our business development team to help bring life to new marketing partnerships. We’re looking for someone who can unleash fresh ideas and ensure important projects are completed on time.
This role is perfect for a creative self-starter that loves to learn. This team moves fast and is always hustling so you will need to be able to effortlessly navigate several projects at the same time. You will vigorously measure and analyze results that you and your teammates can use to further enhance our partner relationships.
What you'll do:
- Assist with coordination and production of new partner launch materials
- Create partner marketing content to help drive lead flow - email marketing, presentations, thought leadership, webinars, remote events, etc.
- Manage the day-to-day to set priorities, drive delivery timelines, and ensure flawless execution of programs
- Identify opportunities for improvement and have the ability to convey the need for change
- Prioritize and manage the multitude of marketing requests and coordinate all levels of approvals
What you'll need:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- 0-2 years of relevant work or internship experience
- Ability to work collaboratively with a small team
- Great organizational skills
- Strong creative thinking skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Computer proficiency using MS Office tools like Excel and Word
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “You shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
At Simplisafe, we place an emphasis on a ‘no-ego’, collaborative culture. From the top down, we all work together to solve the difficult challenges within the home security and IoT industry. Like our products, we are constantly evolving to provide the best employment experience possible. If Simplisafe sounds like a company you’d enjoy working for, we’d love to hear from you!