Senior Product Manager, Services
We are …
a team of designers, strategists, engineers, writers, researchers and product folks based in downtown Boston. Over the past ten years, we’ve quietly transformed home security from an outdated, unfriendly industry to something elegant, thoughtful, and beautifully designed. We put our customers at the center of everything we do. We care deeply about their experience and we constantly try to delight them with innovative products and services that are fairly priced. Our top ratings in the App/Play store are a clear validation of our commitment to customer experience. Plus, CNET, the Wirecutter and PCMag all named us their Editors’ Choice for home security.
The Job …
As Senior Product Manager on our Services, you will drive our customers’ monitoring experience. The alarm and monitoring service is the core of home security, and we strive to offer the best possible experience. Interview consumers, analyze competitors, and work with our monitoring team to form and validate hypotheses on how to improve our monitoring experience. Prototype and execute on your vision with a team of engineers and designers. To succeed, you’ll need critical thinking, initiative, resilience, and a customer-first mindset. Responsibilities include:
- Champion new monitoring and service experiences from conception to launch
- Develop a deep understanding of the consumer via interviews and surveys.
- Assess competitors and technology trends in current security services and operations
- Research and write detailed requirements that effectively capture the vision and business case for the service
- Perform data analysis to uncover user insights using a variety of tools including SQL, Firebase, and Google Analytics
- Lead the engineering and design teams in making decisions that balance cost, timeline, and customer benefit.
You’ve got ..
- Data-driven mindset that loves diving into the details
- Strong understanding of agile methodology, user experience, and jobs theory
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and Get Things Done
- Strong writing ability, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline preferred
- Advanced degree (MS / MBA) strongly preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in roles related to Product Management, Product Marketing, Software Development, or User Experience Design