Retail Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Management
- Partner with internal teams to brief in assets, digital wireframes, syndicated content, videos, and more.
- Assist in the development and execution of collateral and training materials for merchant partners.
- Proactively identify, prioritize and execute initiatives to drive growth and the elevation of the client experience
- Monitor competitive brand presence across channels, summarize and report out with insights and action recommendations.
- Support initiatives of the broader retail marketing team as needed.
- Manage retail vendor portals including but not limited to item content set up, updates, and asset management support
- Manage digital vendors/contractors, including effective project scoping, scheduling, and financial and operational accountability.
- Manage and maintain internal asset content via our PIM/DAM system.
Retail Media Coordination
- Assist with managing and optimizing paid search and other media tactics in partnership with the digital media manager and leverage key tools and third-party platforms to report out
- Analyze and create action plans based on the trends and analytics generated by retail media platforms.
- Coordinate digital marketing campaigns with the digital manager and retail sales managers.
- Research and continually learn about industry trends and identify new test opportunities
Product Review Management + Reporting
- Analyze seeding and review data on a regular cadence to create monthly/quarterly business reports that empower the business to make decisions
- Manage internal and retail partner’s seeding programs and using reporting platforms to track reviews and product response communication.
- Own internal communication practices for responding to customer queries on retail sites.
Experience and Skills:
- Completion of an undergraduate Bachelor’s degree
- 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience across digital marketing and retail media
- Highly, organized with the ability to prioritize against tight timelines
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment, managing multiple critical tasks with competing priorities.
- Ability to take direction and run with it, treating every initiative as an opportunity to grow oneself and the business.
- Ability to both automate tasks and take hands-on action to successfully overcome obstacles
This position will be based in the Boston, MA area
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “You shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
At SimpliSafe, we place an emphasis on a ‘no-ego’, collaborative culture. From the top down, we all work together to solve the difficult challenges within the home security and IoT industry. Like our products, we are constantly evolving to provide the best employment experience possible. If SimpliSafe sounds like a company you’d enjoy working for, we’d love to hear from you!